The Lea Extreme Race – Tasmania
Australia’s premiere extreme kayaking race is on again for 2019!
Hosted by the Tasmanian Canoe Club, the 2019 Lea Extreme Race will be held on Saturday the 28th of September.
All monies raised are used by the TCC to help further the sport of whitewater kayaking in Tasmania.
Participants will race in teams of 2, with the team with the fastest time the winner. As well as the Open category, there will be separate female and centurion (combined team age over 100) categories.
Due to the dangerous nature of whitewater kayaking, participants must have paddled the river before and be competent in class 4 whitewater.
Ticket price includes race entry, dinner and live music at the afterparty, plus entry in the prize draw and camping. All entrants must either be a paid up member of a Paddle Australia affiliated club or pay for insurance with their entry.
Non racers are very welcome to come to the presentation and dinner but must pay separately for dinner and camping.
- SeatoSummit – https://seatosummit.com/
- Paddle Sports Australia – http://www.paddlesports.com.au/
- Horizon Line Sports – https://horizonline.com.au/shop/
- Cradle Mountain Canyons – https://cradlemountaincanyons.com.au/
- King River Rafting – http://www.kingriverrafting.com.au/
- Rodeb Creations-http://rodebcreations.com/
- Tasmanian Canoe Club – http://tcc.paddle.org.au/
Race Date: Saturday 28/09/2019
Want to get in on the action?
Entries are open now!
Check out the highlights on our Facebook Page